Use one manila folder, two paper clips, tape, scissors, markers, and no more than five words to make a product that increases happiness, thoughtfulness, or connectedness in MBC. 25 min.
This kicks off our work of looking at poetry as a design challenge.
Here are some thoughts I've been having about that
- How might we create poetry?
- How might we create visual interpretations of poetry?
Those are fine . . . I'd like to see us go here though . . .
- How might we increase happiness, connectedness and thoughtfulness through poetry?
- How might we express ourselves through poetry?
- How might we share ourselves through poetry?
- How might we solve our problems through poetry?
All of these working toward an answer to this . . .
- How is poetry a human-centered design challenge?
Then we wrangled with a sonnet. Period 2: "Altruism"; Period 3: Milton's "Light"
Blog: 3+ Posts
Period 2B: The Swimmer Playlist
Periods 3B/3G: Casting Call. Hamlet. Thus far. Create the perfect cast list for Hamlet based on your reading so far.
Due: Friday, December 13
Clips of Hamlet posted and shared for Act II in your Google Drive.
Reflect on Blog w/ Analysis/Thoughts on Versions
Due: Thursday, December 12
Poetry Project (create one poem, create visual interpretation of a found poem)
More info to follow soon
Due: End of 1st Week of January
Revisions of Synthesis Essay
Indie Book Project Due at Top of Q3