Reading 4. Find an article about a topic of your choice and interest. Be certain it comes from a reliable source.
Choose One of the Four Literacy Strategies and Create a MLA formatted citation for your reading.
1. Find an article/video/podcast/website related to your design challenge: mudding signage or thermostat car starter
2. Use EasyBib.com to create a proper MLA formatted citation for your article/video/podcast/website.
3. Complete one of the four literacy strategies to show that you understand the text.
Blog post 4.
Production. What happened? In what ways did your group execute and in what ways did they not? Why? What do you think could have changed the outcome? What action could you have taken? When faced with similar sorts of challenges -- difficult tasks, tight deadlines, personal responsibility -- in the future, how might you better ensure a better outcome?
Due. Friday. May 29.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Essay Topic Choices.
- Explain what you have learned over your high school career that will stay with you into the future.
- Thank someone who has had a powerful impact on you.
- Discuss how a little gesture, event, or item can have a major impact.
Design a Resume 2.0.
Demonstrate your skills and talents in a way that people would not expect from a typical resume. What should be included?
Personal contact information.
Skills and talents.
Personality and sense of self.
Use the examples linked below to inform your own design.