With many of our seniors at a guidance presentation, we are going to get going on blogs because this can be done even if you aren't in class.
Here's the blogging rubric for this year.
Blog: 3+ Posts
Req'd Blog Post:
a) Read this article http://www.wired.com/2013/04/how-to-make-itunes-awesome-again/
b) Write your own "How to Make __________ " Choose a music app, music related device OR musical artist that you used to like, but feel like has been in need of some improvements for a while. Identify two to three (or more) key areas of improvement and describe not only what needs to change but how you'd change it.
Try to use images to illustrate your point. Can't find a pic online? Take your own.
Due: Friday 9/26
Create: A-Side/B-Side Soundtrack
A-Side Soundtrack of Your Life (4+ Songs)
B-Side Soundtrack for Others (4+ Songs)
A-Side Soundtrack of Your Life
- Music tied to experiences
- Music that tells the story of who you are and where you have been
- Music that could take the place of your presence
B-Side Soundtrack for Others
- Who is your audience? Be specific. Crystal clear.
- Interview your audience. Empathize.
- Music that serves your audience's needs
- One-paragraph rationale for each of your songs.
- Cover art for each side; be intentional
DUE: Friday, 10/3