Monday, September 15, 2014

Pop Culture: The Landscape

Today we used GoSoapbox to give us a sense of the pop culture interests, passions, and curiosities in our class.




We also learned something about what we have for interests and passions deep enough to share.

Full Disclosure Moment: I really wish I had planned today's lesson to be more physically active and engaging.  The goal was to learn more about one another, to build empathy, and instead it was very silo-ed -- each person doing his or her own thing with interaction happening only with elbow partners.  I found myself frustrated but it was really my own doing.  We are going to move forward on Wednesday with our music unit, but I will be adding activities over the next week or so to help us better get connected in the room and achieve today's goals.

HOMEWORK

None.  It arrives.  Wednesday.

Get your musical brain action ready.

And get ready to start blogging.

No comments: