Thursday, September 25, 2014

Brit Lit CPI: Guidance Presentation & Frankenstein Begins

We started today with a guidance presentation.

After that, we took a look at the 20% Time Project Proposal form.  This must be completed in detail and with proper spelling, punctuation, grammar and such as it is being treated as professional document.

I've embedded it there.  You do not need to worry about the taxonomy spaces at this point in the game.

FRANKENSTEIN.

We started the 1931 Frankenstein film today.  Our initial activities will be around the I Notice/I Wish/I Wonder Checking for Understanding form.  This, as well as a F clip can be found under "shared with me."

HOMEWORK.

Be Thinking: How will you narrow and define your 20% time project.

Friday:  We set up blogs, folks finish their I Notice/I  Wish/I Wonder.

No comments: