Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Humanities 2BG: Taking a Breath.

Today we took a moment to pause and revisit some of the ideas we've explored thus far in Humanities.  It's good to do this now and again, especially when it's unbearably hot in the room.  Cooler days will pave the way for new ideas.

Personal Flags.
We started by examining our personal flags and sharing the intentional symbolism behind several of them.  There was also some time provided to dig out design kits and revise/complete flags.

(As I write this, I'm very aware of this royal "we" I'm using when I write these blog posts from time to time.  It wasn't Mr. Brackett and me.  It was you folks.)

Guidelines & Expectations.
Afterwards, we discussed the Guidelines & Expectations in more detail with time for questions and clarifications.

Tomorrow, we will have our first day with laptops.



Out of Class Work.

Complete.
Guidelines & Expectations Information Sheet.
Due ASAP.

Design Kits.
If Possible, ASAP.

No comments: