On Monday, you will have all class to work on this project, as well as your blog posts.
- Identify 6 significant songs from various points in your life. Rather than consider songs you enjoyed, consider songs that remind you of particular people or experiences -- good, bad, or anywhere in between. Consider any emotional connection you might have.
- Identify the artist, title of the song, and the year each song was released. Use the following format (and note the quotation marks and parentheses)
Pearl Jam, “Better Man” (1993)
- Identify a significant line from the lyrics of each song that reminds you of your experiences -- if there are lyrics to that song.
- Write a 5-7 sentence paragraph for each song explaining why that song matters so much to your life experience.
- Embed/link each song on your song or create an embeddable playlist using Spotify, YouTube or another music service.
- Extension Opportunity. Demonstrate your media skills by creating album art for your soundtrack including a title.
SHOW YOUR THINKING.
Blog. Post at least one of your soundtracks of your life.
Due. Monday, March 6. 2016.
Yep. Today in Class.
Design. Soundtrack of Your Life.
Due. Friday, March 11. 2016.